|Start your online learning journey with FIDIC!
The training programme module 0 comprises a thorough presentation of the FIDIC Suite of Agreements:
- Client/Consultant Model Services Agreement (the White Book, 5th Edition 2017),
- Sub-consultancy Agreement (2nd Edition, 2017)
- Model Joint Venture Agreement (2nd Edition 2017)
- Model Representative Agreement (1st edition 2013)
- Get the necessary knowledge, advice and insights so as to facilitate your use of the FIDIC agreements.
The course will focus on contract clauses and the practical use of these aforementioned documents illustrated through real life case stories, discussions around these and comments from the trainer.
Benefit from practical/hands-on feedback and insights from Vincent Leloup who is one of the FIDIC Services Agreements’ authors, and the Chairman of the FIDIC Contracts Committee as well as a FIDIC Certified Trainer and experienced FIDIC practitioner.
In order to assist industry professionals looking for contract training opportunities in these challenging times, FIDIC has taken the decision to reduce by 25% the cost of its online Module 0 to allow for a larger attendance during the current coronavirus crisis.
Cost with 25% reduction:
Single: Euro 1600
Group: For 2 or more participants from the same firm, a 10% discount will be applied!
Included in the price is the online training and hard copy versions of the relevant FIDIC documents.
Who should attend
This course is relevant if you are in one or several of the following situations:
- Client contracting the services of a Consultant
- Consultant entering into services contracts with Clients, subcontracting services to Sub consultants, and/or setting-up Joint-Venture with partner firms
- Consultant wishing to benefit from Representatives of their business interests in different countries so as to safely grow their international market share
- Contractor subcontracting design services, or other services, to Consultants
No prerequisites are necessary to attend this course.