This one day programme will focus on:
- Safeguarding Your Business - The importance of Efficient Health & Safety Management in Construction
- Alcohol / Drug Policies and procedures to address intoxicants on site?
- Safety, Health & Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations – Definition of Construction Works under the regulations
- Interface between the design team/ PSDP and PSCS during construction stage -including Temporary Works Issues
- ISO 45001 Are you ready?
- Key legal Issues to Note When Managing Health & Safety in Construction - Case Law Discussed
- Corporate Governance Essentials in Health and Safety Management
- Record Keeping, Investigations & Incident Reporting - Managing claims and incidents
- Ergonomics Risk Management in the Workplace
Who should attend?
This event will be of real interest to all build and design professionals including contractors, sub-contractors, engineers, architects, local authorities, semi-state agencies, government departments, manufacturers, suppliers, universities, health & safety managers and legal consultants to name just a few.
Secure your place at the early bird rate and save €100.00 - Early Bird Rate is €365.00 + VAT - (Closing Friday 03rd November) - Normal rate €465.00 + VAT
Please note the early bird discount can close sooner than expected once a certain amount of seats fill up, therefore your prompt booking is strongly advised to avoid disappointment
CMG Events Conference Discount
The rate to attend includes morning tea/coffee and refreshments on arrival at registration, mid-morning tea/coffee and pastries and full buffet lunch. You will receive the speakers PowerPoint presentations within 24 hours after the event.
There will be 6 CPD points awarded to all attendees at this conference from the CPD certification service
Please register here.